Our current SENIOR WEEK SALES for 2014 can be found on the left hand side.
YOU MUST REGISTER ON THE SITE IN ORDER TO PURCHASE EVENT TICKETS. PLEASE CLICK ON LOG IN TO REGISTER.
Please be aware of the following information:
1. Please arrive at all events and trips promptly. Late entry or arrival may not be possible at some events.
2. We have all purchasers’ names, but please bring confirmation email as backup.
3. Only Seniors that graduated in October 2013 or January 2014 or are scheduled to graduate in May 2014 or October 2014 are eligible to participate in events. A valid Senior student ID will be verified to at each event. Rutgers Student Life reserves the right to deny entry to non-Seniors attempting to use Senior tickets without a refund.
4. Guests must be accompanied by a current Rutgers Senior and have a valid state-issued photo ID for identity and age verification. Guests are only permitted to attend events listed on the Senioritis website with a guest ticket price listed.
5. Participants must present valid state-issued photo ID for age verification to be served alcohol at any event. Rutgers Student Life reserves the right to deny entry to any Seniors or Guests that arrive at events under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
6. ATLANTIC CITY, NY YANKEE and MEDIEVAL TIMES TRIP PARTICIPANTS: Participants are REQUIRED to travel to and from the event location with the group on the provided bus transportation.
7. Changes to events due to weather or other emergency will be announced using the email address provided at ticket purchase and listed on the Senioritis website.
8. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.